Material: 100% Green Kevlar Yarn by Dupont Company
Construction: Braid. Multi-strands interweaving process makes kevlar line much more durable and is able to resist raveling.
Decomposition Temperature: 800~900 °F / 427~482 °C. Kevlar doesn't melt like nylon or polyester. It decomposes at high temperatures.
Approximately ±2~3% deviation exists in measurement.
Packaging: On Spool
Safe Working Load Limit: 20% of the tensile strength, for the longevity of the cord and safe uses
- Camo Green Kevlar Braided Cords, 2nd Generation in EMMA KITES Kevlar Cords Family. Made of 100% Green Kevlar Yarn by Dupont company to advance your new innovations and offer better adaption in the wild.
- Built in braided constructions. In comparison to twisted lines, braided cords enhance tensile strength, possess nicer hand touching, and tend to better resist end raveling. 300lb and 550lb are built in hollow single braid, available for splicing to make a spliced end, continuous loops, etc.
- Inherently Flame Resistant, withstanding extreme temperatures up to 800 °F / 427 °C! To build shock lines, parachute systems for model rockets, or replace/upgrade wicks of torches/lamp, Kevlar cords are the unbeatable choice for you to fulfill flame-resistant demands and for applications in high temperatures.
- Reliable Survival Cord in the wild! Highly abrasion/friction resistant, Kevlar cord is used as highly efficient cords friction saw to help escape from plastic zip ties, ropes or tapes, and cut through various materials including woods, plastic tubes, nylon, polyesters to complete projects. In the binding, fastening, and wrapping jobs, Kevlar line/cord largely reduces risks of unexpected snaps, providing assured protection especially when in direct contact with sharp edges.
- High tensile strength cordages in lightweight, 10X greater than steel on an equal weight basis. Wound on compact rolls that are small enough to carry on person, and offer easy and fast deployment when you need it. Multi-use tool for your daily life, a must carry-on gear in your EDC kit. Applications are not limited to kites, tent guylines, bear bagging, repairing, fishing assist line, speargun shooting, snare wires, trip lines. Tensile strengths are tested in accordance with ISO 2307 by SGS.