Width: 1 inch / 2.5 cm
Weight: 26.88 oz/100Ft or 25 g/m
Thickness: 0.047 inch or 1.2 mm
Material: 100% High Tenacity Polyester
MBS(Minimum Breaking Strength): 1800 LBS
Type: Flat Webbing
EMMA KITES 1 Inch Polyester Webbing, made of 100% High Tenacity Polyester with sophisticated tight weave tech, to yield 1800 LBS high strength.
It's resistant to abrasion, moisture, UV, chemicals, and has no stretch.
Always your preferred choice of webbing for your outdoor gears and projects.
Hammock suspension tree strap
Tarp/shelter tie-out points/loops
Reinforced webbing hem for banner, flag, mesh tarps
Backpack grab handles, Duffel/stuff Bag straps
Suspension trainer strap
Tie-down straps: sail tie, Yoga mat strap, luggage/bike/motorcycle tie down straps
- EMMA KITES 1 Inch Polyester Webbing, made of 100% High Tenacity Polyester with sophisticated tight weave tech, to yield 1800 LBS high strength. It's resistant to abrasion, moisture, UV, chemicals, and has no stretch. Always your preferred choice of webbing for your outdoor gears and projects.
- Make your own Tree Straps for Hammock Suspension! Polyester webbing makes the perfect hammock straps, better than its comparable counterparts nylon and polypropylene. The polyester doesn't stretch and can solidly hang your hammock where it stays, and efficiently keep it from sagging. Polyester webbing furthermore excels in resisting degradation by water absorption and UV damage, to maintain high performance in continuous outdoor use, whether on rainy or sunny days.
- DIY Tie Down Straps for Home and Outdoor! Polyester webbing is the ideal material for tie down straps that offer a great deal of convenience and are incredibly easy to use in a wide array of uses. With or without quick-release and slide buckles, various types of tie down straps are made, luggage/bike/motorcycle tie downs, Yoga mat straps, sail ties, etc.
- Reinforcement Material for Outdoor Fabric Gear! Being only 0.047-in thick, 1in polyester webbing can be easily sewn to most outdoor fabrics. Inherently tough and durable, it works great as tarp or tent tie-out loops for guy lines. 1800 LBS high strength, be your sturdiest backpack handle grabs, straps and gear loops.
- Better abrasion resistant and in appropriate weight, the polyester webbing makes solid reinforced hem for banners, flags, and mesh tarps. With 1 inch width, smooth surface and tight weave, the webbing is compatible with most buckles or hammock tarp hardware.