A perfectly quality-manufactured micro pulley which is essential for a double-roped climbing or rescue system setup.
Rating to 20kN /4500lbs for high durability to satisfy all your requirements; Light, compact and quick to install on the rope.
Frequently used in climbing system to reduce the overall friction in order to improve efficiency of your climbing, like slack-tending in spit tail climbing, reducing wear on the bridge when installed on the harness, etc.
BALL BEARING SEALED! Mounted with ball bearing for higher efficiency and speed; Compatible with rope up to 1/2".
As a general-purpose pulley, this micro pulley is also widely used in many other applications, such as hauling, transporting or other mechanical advantages.
• Material: Aluminum Finish: Anodised
• Height: 81.5mm/3.209in - Width: 44.25mm/1.742in - Length: 29mm/1.15in
• A Hole Size: 13mm / 1/2" (Will take 9.25mm - 12mm rope or Small)
• Breaking Strength: 4500lbs/20kN
• Color: Red
• Net weight: 86.5g/3.05 Oz
• Certification: CE 1019 EN 12278 UIAA
Thanks For You Looking !!!