GM CLIMBING non-locking gate carabiner is available in there gate types: Wire, bar and bent gate to meet your need.
SNAG-FREE! Carabiner with key-lock mechanism prevents from gear, bolt or rope snagging.
ROPE-FRIENDLY! The part of carabiner where the rope comes in direct contact is designed to be rounded with the purpose that rope runs smoothly.
COMPACT but STRONG! Of offset D shape, the carabiner transfers most of the weight to the spine when loaded, providing greater strength than other shape carabiners.
UIAA and CE STANDARD! The carabiner got both CE and UIAA Certified. A keep-you-safe and high-quality manufactured carabiner for you!
• Material: 7075 Aircraft-grade Aluminum alloy (anodized)
• Finsh: Anodised
• Strenghth: Breaking strength: 24kN- minor axis: 7 kN - open gate: 7 kN
• Gate opening (d): 27 mm
• Weight: 40 g / 1.41 oz per piece
• Length: 99mm - Width:62.5mm
• Certification: CE 1019 EN 12275 / UIAA 121
Thanks for your looking!!!